skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'm Gon Draw
Friday, January 6, 2012
4 months later...
Work has been crazy! I haven't been making enough time for personal art, but here's something I put together over the past few weeks.
I've been playing Skyward Sword, and I like it, but it's got me nostalgic for the old OOT/Majora's Mask days, heh.
*edit: Oh, wait! Here's another one from a while back, I doodled up after a Mux Mool show! KA-CHOW!
1 comment:
McMenamin
January 6, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Damn talented. Draw more, buddy.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(1)
▼
January
(1)
4 months later...
►
2011
(2)
►
September
(2)
About Me
Eric P.
An Illustrator/Designer native to Michigan's Northwest shoreline, now transplanted to sunny LA. I love characters, environments and the stories that interweave them.
View my complete profile
Damn talented. Draw more, buddy.
ReplyDelete